Re: [stella] smart multicart

Subject: Re: [stella] smart multicart
From: Nick S Bensema <nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 22:01:38 -0700 (MST)
>>Horton
>>has a more detailed explanation in his file sizes.txt on his web page.
>>I wonder if this method could be used with the 128K super cart?
>
>If you mean Chris Wilkson's design, not as designed right now... the
>topmost 1k of the ROM is always in the upper 1k of the 2600's
>address space.  Could be possible to use it for 2k games though.

Well, I think a properly-priced multicart with all of the 16k, 8k, or
both kinds of games on them would be an excellent buy, especially if it
featured some of the good but hard-to-find games.

Unfortunately, Atari multicart designers don't have the luxury Sean Kelly
has of having no copyright ambiguities and a good-willed copyright holder.