Re: [stella] Multiple Sprite Art & Name

Subject: Re: [stella] Multiple Sprite Art & Name
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:04:32 +0100
At 9:26 -0400 23-08-1997, RodneyS433@xxxxxxx wrote:

>I figure I'd better submit this before someone else beats me to the punch
>line!  With a name in the works (Hell, I don't care if you call it
>Hemorrhoids) the art is still salvageable. I just want to contribute
>something.  Can't program, but I do enjoy the games and reading about the
>works in progress.

Wouldn't it be really nice if we had this kind of artwork done for all the
already completed and future projects (Okie Dokie, Dark Mage, Rescue,
Cubis, INV... ok, I still can't believe that INV won't be finished...  :-)

Then with some simple 3D modeling/rendering these pictures could become
boxes... imagine a virtual gallery of new atari 2600 carts! :-)

P.