Re: [stella] your opinion (fwd)

Subject: Re: [stella] your opinion (fwd)
From: kickass <kickass@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 01:24:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 6 Sep 1997, Glenn Saunders wrote:

> I like the idea, but unfortunately there isn't enough programming activity
> to support this notion.  I wouldn't feel right about such a movement
> unless there was a steadier stream of software on the horizon--i.e. more
> of a "movement".  Right now there seems to be only two major titles in
> active development.
>
> Perhaps it's time to do another poll to see where people stand...

Well, I can't announce anything just yet, but I do have a programmer very
interested in my game idea, and he had already mastered the tough part
(from a programming standpoint, we are doing something never done before
on the 2600! And it's a game type I've not seen on any console...)

Anyway, if all proceeds as plans you'll soon have an alpha or beta .bin
to help us de-bug and play-test before too long.

I really would love to see another cd, as I missed the first!

Zilla
KDK