Re: [stella] Whodunit?

Subject: Re: [stella] Whodunit?
From: "Matthew B. Vigor" <mumbv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 14:27:20 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, Greg Troutman wrote:

> Nick S Bensema wrote:
> >
> > Who was it who wrote Cubis, and who wrote FTSFX?
> >
> > I'd like to put these up on my page but I don't want to get yelled at.
> >
> > Later tonight I'll have the Cyberpunks page in half-presentable order
> > and I figure I might as well update the games section if that's possible.
>
> And the Minesweeper game?  That one seemed pretty good for a first
> draft.
>
> Also, has anyone decided to have a go at a virtual pet game for the VCS?

Sort of...  I bought a Tamagotchi and it got old very fast.  So I'm
thinking about taking it apart and re-assambling it in a 2600 cart case
with cut-out spots for the buttons and screen to show through.  I'll
probably even design a label around the cut-out spots.

+ Matthew B. Vigor       |  http://home.earthlink.net/~mumbv/index.html =
+ P.O. Box 6073          |     Best place to reach me: MB-Vigor@xxxxxxx =
+ Macomb, IL 61455-6073  |  Send a copy of this e-mail with snail-mail. =