Re: [stella] Whodunit?

Subject: Re: [stella] Whodunit?
From: fedeedw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Edward Federmeyer)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:20:12 -0500 (CDT)
>>> BTW2: maybe I should ask the author, but I don't remember even his name...
>>> is EdTris available only on cart? Never seen the .bin around. So it's not
>>> freeware, uh? Maybe if Cubis comes out he will change his mind! :-)
>>
>>"Edtris 2600" was written by "Ed Federmeyer".  (me)  It is definitly not
>>freeware.  There should be no .bins of it around.
>
>What about SoundX?  Is it freeware or just licensed to the SC CD?

It is licenced to owners of the Supercharger CD.  It is not freeware.

There should be no .bins floating around of SoundX either.  It is intended
that whoever uses the CD for development purposes can use SoundX so they
can hear what the sound registers actually do.  Describing the sounds on
paper just isn't the same. :-)  Also, I hope people can use it as yet another
example of 2600 code.

Ed Federmeyer