[stella] Platform Game

Subject: [stella] Platform Game
From: David Conrad Schweinsberg <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:52:01 +0100
Hi,

My platform game kernel is approaching a point where it may be of interest
to some people here.  It has taken a while to get this far - this is
basically the fifth kernel I've written for it, the others being dropped as
learning experiences :-)

Two of the main features are:
	- Vertically scrolling playfield
	- Asymmetrical playfield graphics

I haven't yet run it through a genuine 2600 due to a lack of development
cart.  I've been scouring the local carboot sales for "common" duplicate
carts. but I haven't had much luck.  If anyone in the UK wants to donate a
couple of Combats or Pacmans, feel free to mail me!

Basically I didn't want to post anything that hasn't been through the real
thing - but if much more time passes I'll probably just go ahead and post.

Cheers,
David.