RE: [stella] Who we are

Subject: RE: [stella] Who we are
From: Robert "A." Colbert <colbertb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:55:57 -0600
>Reply to your message of 11/17/97 8:09 AM

>I'd like to know if I can expect any other polished and completed games
>beyond Rescue and Oystron by the time we have to decide on a winner for
>the contest.

Well, I am hoping I can get an entry going :)  I just started working on my game that uses the "multi-sprite" demo as the engine this weekend.  It's actually starting to _look_ like something, but don't expect a post of it for another week or so.  I want to get something interactive going to show you all.

The game will be based on the the Apple classic "Sabotage" but I will make the  gameplay a little more interesting (I hope), I'm looking to make the game play as object oriented as possible - meaning that rather than just shooting everything in sight, you will have goals to meet.  I will need help on that I'm sure, so get the thinking caps on!

				Later,
					Bob

Wanna write a game for the Atari 2600?
Check out http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert