Re: [stella] Who we are

Subject: Re: [stella] Who we are
From: James Todd <stdjat02@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 10:58:21 -0600
I admit it. I am merely lurking.
I still have my VCS (and 400s, 800s, and 800XLs) collection from
(chronological) childhood.
A 2600, 2600a, 2 Superchargers, a plethora of controllers:

paddles, trackballs, Basic Prog keyboards, Star Raiders keyboards,
Indy 500 driving controllers, joysticks (of course), wireless joysticks.

I am about to graduate with a Computer Science degree.
I still have close to every old atari 8-bit computer prog guide that was
released.
After I find gainful employment, I would like to return to those old
cycle counting days,
that probably won't be for a while.

In the mean time, I enjoy reading the newsgroup even if I presently
don't have anthing to contibute.
So stdjat02@xxxxxxxx is not a dead e-mail account and please don't
remove me.

P.S. Is anyone interested in the ROMs (just the chip itself) from old
VCS games, with one dip to cartridge adapter?
        I have a box containing one ROM of  just about every old game. I
can get details to those interested.