[stella] VCS Music Wanted

Subject: [stella] VCS Music Wanted
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 00:59:50 -0800 (PST)
I'm not sure how much music I am going to be able to cram into the
documentary.  Initial tests indicate that it tends to overpower the
content, but I do want some for the titles, end titles, and a few little
places of particular emotional value.

Right at the end of the documentary, maybe even after the end-titles, I
have one really priceless clip from Ron Milner and right now I've
generated a simple cue via MIDI and the square-wave but it just doesn't
sound authentic enough.

It's really got to be honest to goodness VCS sounds.

I'd like to have some authentic VCS music, and if anyone would like to
help me generate it, let me know.  I'm putting up the MID file on the
Stella at 20 preview page for you to listen to and try to clone.

Give it a shot.  It's only 4 notes, all of which are octaves and one
fifth, which the VCS should be able to do and maintain tune.

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--      ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxx homepage http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 ==
== Stella@20 video page http://www.primenet.com/~krishna                ==
== TV Commercials page http://www.lawguru.com/production/production.html==