Re: [stella] InTV development

Subject: Re: [stella] InTV development
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 22:53:09 +0100
At 19:36 -0600 6-01-1998, Edward Federmeyer wrote:

>Sorry to be a bit off topic, but I saw a few posts a month or so
>ago with people talking about the "Magus2" board that lets you
>run and program Intellivision games.

The last time I checked the Magus page, they had received 26 orders.. which
means only one more than the minimum needed to go on with the project.
"Lucky"... :-)

>Just out of curiousity, did anyone order it?  How do you like it?
>How long did it take to deliver it?  How is the programming documentation?

Please answer to the list (if nobody gets angry..) as I'm curious too..

>And to bring it on-topic:  Which do you prefer: Atari 2600 development or
>Intellivision development?  :-)

Hmmm... if I had a Magus2, I could port Oystron to the Intellivision...
But the 2600 version would be the best (as always..)! :-)

Ciao,
 P.