Re: [stella] Piracy

Subject: Re: [stella] Piracy
From: "Beruche" <beruche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 00:00:50 -0800
>"Beruche" <beruche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>I must be one of the few left fighting with the original Adventure, let
>>alone Indenture or any types of new levels.. I feel so dumb; I'm being
>>outsmarted by a game that's the same age as me...
>
>What are you trying to do to "beat" the game?  Get the chalice into the
>gold castle?  Find the "secret dot" and unlock the secrets of the game?
>Or some other goal?  Just curious :)

Let's just say that I finally realized that the -> can kill the
dragon/duck/thing. ^^; I have yet to finish Game 1... this and Haunted
House, as good as they are, are tormenting me to death... ¬.¬ I'm still on
the level on Haunted House that I have no clue WHATSOEVER what I'm supposed
to be doing... Small wonder that I stay in my realm of Air-Sea Battle,
Combat, Pitfall and Asteroids... ^^;

Another pathetic whine from
--
Ryan Allan