Re: [stella] Piracy

Subject: Re: [stella] Piracy
From: PatMan <dgeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 04:01:46 -0500
"Beruche" <beruche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(about "Adventure")
>Let's just say that I finally realized that the -> can kill the
>dragon/duck/thing. ^^;

They're dragons... ;)  But that's ok -- it took me a couple *years* to
realize that, after you kill them, their head gets thrown back (like you
slit their neck Simpson-style).  I always thought their heads *shrank* in
some weird fashion!  heh

>I have yet to finish Game 1...

Well, in light of the realization that you are an Intelly person, and
that you probably don't have instructions to the game, I now understand
the problem...

>I'm still on the level on Haunted House that I have no clue WHATSOEVER
>what I'm supposed to be doing...

I *HAVE* the instructions, and I still don;t know what to do in the game!
(but then again, I guess *reading* the instructions should have been
the next step after actually GETTING them ;)