Re: [stella] Macs Obsolete?!! Hey buddy, watch it! ;)

Subject: Re: [stella] Macs Obsolete?!! Hey buddy, watch it! ;)
From: slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Russ Perry Jr)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 01:10:10 -0600
Ruffin Bailey wrote:
>Russ Perry Jr wrote:
>>Do you realize how insane this sounds?  Using an emulator of a 15(?) year
>>old computer on a ****"soon-to-be-obsolete?" computer**** just to play games
>>for a 20 year old system.  What have we become? :-)
>(asterisks added)

>HEY!!!  Wait a sec!!!  _Everyone_ knows Apple is the number one choice
>for publishing and graphics design, and, after I throw away another few
>weeks of my life working on it, Atari 2600 game developement!  Having
>cornered those three fields, how can it _ever_ become obsolete?!! ;)

My quote marks above were a sign of hope -- I'm typing this on a Macintosh TV!

To keep this topical, since I've missed a couple months of posts and am only
now beginning to go through the archives to see what I missed, can someone
summarize -- what games are in the running for the Stella contest?  I'm sure
Oystron is there, and it's looking like maybe INV, but what else?

||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Rd #105   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||