Re: [stella] a $16 question...

Subject: Re: [stella] a $16 question...
From: Chris Wilkson - MCD <cwilkson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:48:00 -0800 (PST)
> >How much does it cost to produce artwork? (labels & manual)
> >Bob?
>
> Well, this is a fairly complicated question.  Let me explain:

I thought it would be.  Thanks for the info.  Also great page re:
Okie Dokie mfg.  As you mentioned, it's quite labor intensive to
convert an old board for reuse.  I would suggest custom boards.
I can get 2732 boards for under $1.50 each.  It takes about a minute
to stuff the chips per board.  I consider my time to be very valuable.  :)
You're also right about the Eprom cost.  How much did you pay per chip?
(Assuming you used a 2732...)

-Chris