Re: [stella] surf's up proto

Subject: Re: [stella] surf's up proto
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 20:15:53 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 8 Feb 1998, Lee R. Krueger wrote:
> BTW: Glenn, make sure you don't grab a copy of the bin image for
> yourself, THAT WOULD BE PIRACY!!! We all know how you feel about that.
> You better make sure you get permission from the original copywrite
> holders beforehand.

The only possibly copyright owners would be Amiga International, AKA
Gateway 2000.  If we did approach them they'd probably be willing to let
the game go into public domain.  If you want I can look into this.  It
certainly wouldn't hurt.

BTW, if you are going to taunt me on this, learn how to spell copyright.

> I think I'll post it here for everyone. Let me go find it
> and I'll be right back.

Do what you like on your own, and I won't criticize you for it--just don't
post it here.

Disassembled source is fine, so we can study it for our own projects, but
not the binary.