[stella] Re: wplaybin - with required .dll

Subject: [stella] Re: wplaybin - with required .dll
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:45:06 +0100
>Hi,
>	Sorry about not including the .dll with wplaybin.  I didn't really
>know it was needed.  Visual C++ doesn't really tell you what is and isn't
>needed... Or at least I don't know where to find that information.  The
>new archive is on my web page at:

I tried out this version. It is very nice for a first try.

The feature I'm missing most is the volume control of makewav.
Finding a proper setting using only the Windows volume control
is very difficult. I couldn't find one, that worked with my 6k
BIN files.

Although the output is only very short, a 'stop playing' button
might be usefull.

When you include more settings like the start address etc. you
should turn off the autoplay feature after loading. :-)

Is there any reason why you are using temp files? The WAV data
should be able to fit into the RAM of a WIN95 computer, right?

Thanks, Eckhard Stolberg