RE: [stella] Source Code

Subject: RE: [stella] Source Code
From: Eric Christensen <echristensen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 10:11:55 -0600
	All of these are really more programming exercises rather than
complete
	games, as I find the VCS to be more fun to code than
GameBoy/SNES or even
	Playstation ( although I did have a soft spot
	for Saturn coding )

Wow, someone who actually liked programming on the Saturn :-). I had to
work with that sucker for a year and half. The dev system sucked! Hehe..
but it did give me an excuse to code 80% of the game in assembler :-).

Eric D. Christensen
Top Dog Software, inc.
Playstation programmer
echristensen@xxxxxxxxxx