[stella] New Games

Subject: [stella] New Games
From: Eric Christensen <echristensen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:49:21 -0600
Well, it's official, I underestimated the time it would take to complete
my Atari games. I was told at the very beginning that it would take a
while to finish them but I guess I was to cocky. I am not sure when I
will be done with my games, but I will definitely keep them in
development. All of you on my contact list will be notified when the
games are through. I don't know when this will be because of the fact
that my duties have just been magnified ten-fold at work because I have
been put in charge of a rather large project. Chris couldn't have put it
into better perspective. I could release the games in a week, but they
wouldn't even be worth the price of the plastic on the cart. I think I
got way too carried away in this classic programming scene and took some
things for granted. My appologies to everyone who I told that I would be
releasing the game soon. The games will be a reality, just not when I
said that they would be. Time for me to put my feet on the ground. Later
People,
Eric D. Christensen
Top Dog Software, inc.
Playstation programmer