[stella] Info on new atari cart seller

Subject: [stella] Info on new atari cart seller
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:03:43 -0500 (EST)
I did some checking on Deja News and tracked down this post from the
email address isis@xxxxxxxx  It provides more info on this person, but
it is rather old (almost a year).

The URL that he lists provides a link to lots of info on him, including the
mailing address and whatnot for his business.  He also seems to have a
catalog he mails out, IIRC.

Has anyone found out if he's selling legit copies?

matt