[stella] binaries

Subject: [stella] binaries
From: Garon Grainger <garon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 00:02:51 -0500
>From what I've read in the archives and due to the recent discussion about
someone making and selling carts from bins available on the net, I
understand that there is concern regarding the issues of making ones
"intellectual property" <g> available on-line.

However, I assume and hope that the purpose of this list is to support the
development of new 2600 software. It is with this intention that I have yet
again been digging through the Archives.

The Archive search engine is fantastic! However, the odds of still having
to hunt for what you are looking for are still high. Point is, I went
hunting for bins in the archives and I wanted to share what I've found.

Like the source code page, I've put this page up not for general classic
game hobbyists, but for the Stella List developers and specifically new
users to the list. So that one can see the development process and have
quick links back to the discussion in the Archives related to what has been
previously produced. If nothing else it provides me with a means to do so.
I hope everyone will see the benefit of the page & not see it as negative.

Again, if anyone has any problems or concerns please email me. I'd also
like to hear comments or design suggestions.

Is anyone interested in seeing a page similar to Keita Iida's Atari HQ
page, "The People of #RGVC" for the members of the Stella List? (The page
could include email addresses but wouldn't have too, mainly web page links
would be nice I'd think.)

http://www.atarihq.com/rgvc/pplrgvc.html

A code snippet section would also be helpful I think. Thoughts/Opinions?

Almost forgot! Here's the binary page link:

http://www.coastal.edu/~ggrainge/source/bin.html

Thanks,
Garon
garon@xxxxxxxxxxx