[stella] Newbie distella questions!

Subject: [stella] Newbie distella questions!
From: "Ruffin Bailey" <ruffin91@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:35:01 PST
As I slowly plod through all of Mr. Colbert's programs...

Got a quick question about distella, and please, go easy on me; I'm a
Mac user so if it's an MS-DOS thing that I don't understand, I'm going
to have to ask that you explain that as well ;) .

I was trying to recreate my source code at work on this horrible Windows
equipped PC by taking my run.bin file off the net and distella-ing it.
That worked just fine, excepting that the code went off the top of the
screen and I don't know how to capture that to a text file.  I checked
all the -$ stuff, and didn't see anything that would help.

Thanks in advance, and again I'm sorry if this is something I should
have been able to figure out.

Ruffin Bailey
rufbo at cetlink dot net