Re: [stella] Official Atari St 2600/7800 Dev Kit.

Subject: Re: [stella] Official Atari St 2600/7800 Dev Kit.
From: "Lee R. Krueger" <leekru19@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 22:44:10 -0800
Glenn Saunders wrote:
> For now, why don't we just clone the dev kit cart and when we write new
> games, distribute them so that they are intended to be loaded into it?

I think you'd better be careful here :-)

"Be a programmer, not a pirate." Is what someone always advocates here.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Take care,
Lee
--

ResQsoft - Trade/Buy/Sell Classic Video Games at reasonable prices
<http://idt.net/~leekru19/trade.html>

Krueger Family Homepage <http://idt.net/~leekru19/>