Re: [stella] Official Atari St 2600/7800 Dev Kit.

Subject: Re: [stella] Official Atari St 2600/7800 Dev Kit.
From: bwmott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 09:32:03 -0500 (EST)
> For now, why don't we just clone the dev kit cart and when we write new
> games, distribute them so that they are intended to be loaded into it?
>
> How much RAM in the dev kit cartridge?

The 7800 dev kit has 13 chips on it as follows:

  * 5 RAM chips (SONY 8A16 CXK58256PM-12) (16K each?)
  * 1 HD468B21P / HD688B21P (microcontroller?)
  * 1 EPROM
  * 5 74LS??? chips
  * 1 PAL16K8ANC

It looks like Dave Staugas and John Feagans were the technical support
contacts for the the board and the software included with the board.

Brad

Bradford W. Mott (bwmott@xxxxxxx)          Computer Science Department
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~bwmott/www           North Carolina State University