Re: [stella] 6 digit score display and other ramblings

Subject: Re: [stella] 6 digit score display and other ramblings
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 21:58:32 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Erik Mooney wrote:
> If you can, we'll love you for life :)  (Did anyone even get a 32-pixel
> movable sprite to work?  With color changes?  Using wsyncs?)

Need we reinvent the wheel?  I know Dragster's code is easily portable.
Dragonfire's probably is as well.

As for color changes, the only game I know of offhand that used a six-char
with color changes on every line was Super Football's splash screen (quite
impressive).  This would probably be a bit harder to disassemble than the
above 2 and 4K games.