[stella] Sprite Delema

Subject: [stella] Sprite Delema
From: Chris Cracknell <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 00:36:07 -0500 (EST)
I've run into a little sprite positioning and movement problem.

I want to have both Sprites moving right to left on the top of the screen,
both sprites stationary in the middle of the screen, then both sprites
moving left to right on the bottom of the screen.

But I can't come up with an eligant way to do this. Can someone give me a
simple talk through on where my thinking needs to be at, thanks.

                                 CRACKERS
                        (Arrrrggghhh from hell!!!!!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
*NEW CrAB URL* http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html ***| \^^/