Re: [stella] Sprite Delema

Subject: Re: [stella] Sprite Delema
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:33:29 +0100
At 20.35 18/03/98 +0100, you wrote:

>@1:DEY
>   BPL @1
>   STA RESP0
>   STA WSYNC
>   STA HMOVE
>
>If the second player has a fixed spacing to the first, you can
>position it in the same scanline. Otherwise you would need to
>add a second delay loop before the HMOVE.

I was wandering if there could be way to position two sprites with a
variable spacing in the same scanline.
Ie: you have a "left" and a "right" sprite. Do a delay loop, reset the left
sprite, do another delay loop proportional to (right sprite position-left
sprite position), and reset the other sprite. Hmmm, probably this isn't
always possible, but..

P.