[stella] Classic people in Next Generation magazine

Subject: [stella] Classic people in Next Generation magazine
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:14:36 -0400 (EDT)
For those that might be interested, two classic videogame names that you
hear from time to time showed up in Next Generation Magazine this month.
Leonard Herman, author of Phoenix: The Fall & Rise of Videogames, has a
correspondence in the Letters section and he mentions an Atari 2600 game
author, Rob Fulop.  I didn't recognize the other names there, but perhaps
they too were in the game scene back in the 2600 days and I just don't know
them.

Anyway, there is also a neat piece in the Retro section about the technology
used in the arcade game based on the the band Journey which I guess it what
became Journey Escape on the 2600.

Perhaps someone will find this interesting.

matt

/ | \ http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jvmatthe                    | (919) 515 7324