Re: Re: Re: [stella] Classic people in Next Generation

Subject: Re: Re: Re: [stella] Classic people in Next Generation
From: Lee Seitz <lkseitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 21:46:12 -0500 (CDT)
kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx boldly stated:

>On April 16th, Lee K. Seitz wrote:
>>Are you talking about the PieGates program that I temporarily had
>>available from my web pages???  I didn't think it had spread very far.
>
>I don't know HOW far it spread, anyway, I got it on March 24th from a
>co-worker, who got it from another co-worker, but he doesn't remember
>anymore from whom.
>Its title line says: Pie Bill Gates, V1.59, Windows Version, Created by
>"The Imposter!"
>It's called Piegates.exe and 505792 bytes long (so much for checking).

Nope, that's not it.  I didn't realize someone else had written one.
We (the programmer and I) didn't run across one before making his
available.

P.S.  Sorry to go off-topic.  If this discussion continues (and I
don't know why it would), let's take it to private e-mail.  I posted
this reply just in case people wanted to know if it was the same
program.

--
   lkseitz    |    Lee K. Seitz * http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
      @       |      Dare to be stupid.  Do the Donkey Kong.  O-