Re: Re: Re: [stella] VCS simulator (?)

Subject: Re: Re: Re: [stella] VCS simulator (?)
From: Lee Seitz <lkseitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 08:33:55 -0500 (CDT)
kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx boldly stated:

>Alas, I can't find a BIN of this, but I'm pretty sure the original DOES
>look somewhat different than Christian's version.
>
>Maybe you should ask Tim Duarte, Dan Skelton (the author of the article)
>or John Bennett (the owner of the 'found' cart) about a BIN? After all,
>how did they do the screenshot without a BIN?

They had a BIN.  It was contained in the cartridge that the owner
loaned to them.  Unfortunately, no one has been given a chance to try
copying the game, so the actual cartridge is the only copy.  Last I
heard, no one has gotten any further replies from Mr. Bennett about
its fate.

--
   lkseitz    |    Lee K. Seitz * http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
      @       |      Dare to be stupid.  Do the Donkey Kong.  O-