Re: [stella] New members

Subject: Re: [stella] New members
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <dankna@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 09:54:48 -0400 (EDT)
> I'd like to proudly announce that we've been getting a steady stream of
> new members here on stellalist.  I'm not sure where people are hearing
> about it, but it's very encouraging!  We're now up to 119 subbers!
>
> I'd like some of our new members to introduce themselves, if they'd like,
> especially if you are planning on writing some games!

  Hallo.
  I'm a high-school junior.  I grew up with the NES, and I've become
acquainted with the various other systems via the Internet.  I'd like to try
my hand at Stella programming, now that I have one to program on.  On that
note, can anyone sell me a Combat to use as a project box?

___Dan_Knapp____The_Mauve_Baron______________________Beep Blip Bonk_______
<dankna@xxxxxxxxxx><dankna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://users.bergen.org/~dankna
rec.games.int-fiction, rec.arts.int-fiction, ftp.gmd.de/~if-archive
Murphy was a pessimist.