Re: [stella] re: alt.atari.2600.programming

Subject: Re: [stella] re: alt.atari.2600.programming
From: Bob Colbert <retroware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 07:35:58 -0500
At 06:15 PM 6/3/98 GMT, you wrote:
>My news server has it, and I'll volunteer to do this, if I can figure out
>how to submit a FAQ to the MIT faq-bot... can't figure out much of anything
>from what's available on the site (http or ftp://rtfm.mit.edu)

That would be great!  Make sure you include the charter for the group in it.
You can get that through deja news.  Truth be told - I started the group a
while back, but was rather disappointed at the low number of servers that
it appeared on.  In fact, it didn't even appear on MY server, the one I sent
the control message from, for about 4 months!!!  If you have a tough time
finding the charter, I might have it sitting around somewhere.

				Bob