Re: [stella] Activision-PSX?

Subject: Re: [stella] Activision-PSX?
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 98 11:04:24 -0500
>Hey, maybe they would be interested in our games too..

At the very least, I would think the games would make perfect easter
eggs.  URL's of the Stella list archives and Nick's site should be a
priority imo.  And if I were to be so bold, my Mac page would be another
useful addition.  Matt Matthews is working on a ROM for Stella, I
believe, that would scroll important URL's and emails on startup through
the actual emulator.  That would certainly be a fitting way to include
the info on the CD (what's another 4k on a CD anyway?).

If you do open a dialog with Activision, I think that you should also try
to get this info out there to entice new programmers.  Now that it's
summer and I'm off work for a couple of months, let me know if I can be
of any help.  Getting the homebrew games out is a great idea, and I wish
you luck.  Were you looking for royalties as well?  ;)  Just curious.