RE: [stella] Atari 7800 programmers reference

Subject: RE: [stella] Atari 7800 programmers reference
From: slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Russ Perry Jr)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 21:50:39 -0600
>I have heard on http://www.bluesnews.com that Jim Nitchals has pass away.
>Is this true?

Yes, unfortunately.

Glenn, Dan and I had been debating how to pass the news on to the list,
but now that the news is out, it's kind of a moot point.

This is but one place where the loss of Jim will be felt...  Outside of
the list, and CyberPuNKS projects, Jim was also fighting to legislate
against unsolicited commercial email, and was writing music software
with some affiliation to Headspace, Thomas Dolby's company.

And this is only what little I knew of Jim...  I'm sure others will miss
him for many other reasons.

So who will be the first to code a tribute to Jim?

||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #105   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||