Re: [stella] Eighteen Sprites?

Subject: Re: [stella] Eighteen Sprites?
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 21:46:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Eckhard Stolberg wrote:

> Do you want to say they don't even have a single VCS at MIT or
> only that they won't let you use it for your own experiments? ;-)

Well, a couple of guys from the AI group in the LCS (Lab for Computer Science)
claim that a VCS has become jealously self-aware and, in addition to having
barricading itself in the Tomb of the Unknown Tool and taking over all the
machines located at 18.XXX.69.XXX, it is now issuing hit contracts on other
2600s in the area using funds electronically stolen from MIT Food Services.
Thus, 2600's are quite scarce in New England for the time being.

:)

No, the problem is that I'm staying with friends until I find a place of my
own.  These friends think that "video games and the boys who play them are
yucky", so I have no place to set one up.  Ditto for the PC, so I can't even
run an emulator!  Oh the misery.  The AGONY!!!!

Anyone successfully get Stella running on a Sun SPARCstation 4 yet?  Wanna
help me?  :)

-Chris