[stella] It's done! It's done! It's finally done!

Subject: [stella] It's done! It's done! It's finally done!
From: CRACKERS <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 07:44:32 -0400 (EDT)

Wow I can't believe I had this many days in a row with an hour or so of
free time to work on finishing the clock. Wouldn't it be great to be a
programmer back in the 2600's golden years? Imagine being paid to do this
and having at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week to work on programs
straight. No having to shelve it until you find time then forgetting
just what the heck it was you were doing. Imagin the games some of us
could put out with that kind of time!!!

Anyways, here;s the finished clock. It's pretty accurate although it
may drop or gain a little each month. But I don't figure too many people
will be leaving their 2600s idle that long anyways.

                                CRACKERS
                   (On to the next project from hell!!)