[stella] Grid demo

Subject: [stella] Grid demo
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:13:22 +0100
This little demo shows a high resolution grid. You can
move the grid left or right with the joystick. The movement
will be pixel by pixel. The effect is a variation of the
multi sprite trick, therefore you should watch it on a real
VCS, since the emulators can't display it correctly. I hope,
that someone finds out how the multi sprite thing works, so
that Bradford can update his emulator.

I don't think the effect is usefull for anything more than
displaying a linefilling pattern. I might use it for displaying
some big powerbars in the fighting game, if I can find a way to
add two markers, though.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg