[stella] Pressure Guage Game. Is this fun?

Subject: [stella] Pressure Guage Game. Is this fun?
From: John Harvey <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 14:06:09 -0600
*Select crashes the title screen as it is not implemented yet*

I got a prototype finished!  It's no longer an Equalizer program, but a
game.  This is a simple demo version.  The first guage increases.  When it
is in the range (the bar on the far left), press the joystick button.  The
second guage will either increase or decrease depending on if you pressed
the button inside or outside of the range.  The third moving guage is the
timer guage.  When it's empty, you lose.

In this demo, four speeds are presented.  In the future, I plan to have the
range decrease, and have the colors change, and also add a level graphic
made of player graphics.  I also need to put in a top bar for Guage 2 so
one can see how much filling is left to go, and re-create a title screen.

My questions are:  What do you think?  Is this any fun?  Any comments would
be helpful.  Thank you.

-John K. Harvey