Re: [stella] RAM Cart?

Subject: Re: [stella] RAM Cart?
From: Mark De Smet <desmet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 17:10:29 -0600 (CST)
> Adding DRAM to a VCS is a nightmare, I worked on a project in 1980-81 that
> hadd a cable TV interface to the VCS with 64K of DRAM and a Z80 to allow it
> to play network games. The project was eventually scrapped. Wahh!!!

Cool!

FYI I've been talking with Chris Wilkson on a more compact cheaper version
of a SRAM cart programmed via a file copy to the parallel port. It sounds
like we will be able to come up with something that people could purchase,
possibly for as low as $15.  We'll see what we can do and let everyone
know.

Mark