Re: [stella] IDEs, DASM and DPMI

Subject: Re: [stella] IDEs, DASM and DPMI
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:40:22 +1100
I have been happily using Microsoft Visual Studio IDE for developing for
2600 for some time now.
A simple keypress (F5) sees an assembly.  I can double-click on the error
lines and see the error highlighted in my source code.  I can switch to the
emulator and view the results in <2 secs after making a change.
Its quick and convenient.  Anyone who needs help setting this up, just ask.

Andrew Davie    adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Museum of Soviet Calculators
http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/slide/calculator/soviet.html
Yahoo!  Netscape,  New Scientist, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek and UK
Independant Cool Site!