Re: [stella] Mac/SC loading

Subject: Re: [stella] Mac/SC loading
From: Lord Spambraticus of Borg <satanus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:21:03 +1000
On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:32:42 +0000 (GMT) combee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ben Combee)
wrote:

>As for the DASM/MakeWave thing... me porting those is probably wishful
>thinking right now.  My Mac sits mostly unused, sharing a monitor with
>my Win98 test machine.

It's already done.  I completed an MPW Tool of Makewav - at the moment, though,
I'm figuring a cross-platform sound output method that'll work on UNIX,
Macintosh, and DOS/WinDOZE.  (The Macintosh version will emit "snd " resources,
the DOS/Lose9x versions emit .wav files, and UNIX either .wav or .au, I guess.)

For NOW, I guess, my current port's fine [it's FAT] - .WAVs are playable on a
Macintosh perfectly with QuickTime3.

=R=