[stella] MacMakewav and Combat... a winning combo

Subject: [stella] MacMakewav and Combat... a winning combo
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 99 22:29:15 -0500
Still no luck with Okie, no matter what the switch settings, but I just
compiled Combat from Nick's site and that's working.  Had some trouble
with the colons in Defender, so I might have to work with that one a
while.

One quick question for Rob...  I apologize if this has happened before
(this seems familiar), but I can't get MacDAsm to work without using the
Commando interface.  When I just type DAsm -pafs spam.asm > spam.bin, I
just get the help file outputted to the worksheet.  Even when I
option-run DAsm through the Commando interface, I still get the help file
if I go back up to that line that was outputted and hit enter.  Any ideas?

Anyhow, guess the scrolling's my bad though I'm still wondering about
Okie (if it's switched to/from PAL, Okie just scrolls and different
rates).  I suppose it's time to go back to crunching assembler.  More fun
than javascript, I guess.  ;^)

Ruffin Bailey            |    Write Atari 2600 games on your PPC Mac!
rufbo at bellsouth.net   |    http://members.aol.com/mactari