Re: [stella] On the other side of the coin....

Subject: Re: [stella] On the other side of the coin....
From: Paul Hart <hart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:03:52 -0600 (MDT)
On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Pete Holland wrote:

> Personal favorites/guilty pleasures.  For me, this includes Missile
> Command.  Not a single one of my gaming friends from any era likes this
> game, but I'll play it for hours.

I think Missile Command is great.  Another game that I can get completely
engrossed in is Kaboom.  Even though it's such a simple (2K!) and
brainless game, it can induce powerful trances over its players.  Space
Invaders and Asteroids are some other favorites.

Paul Hart

--
Paul Robert Hart        ><8>  ><8>  ><8>        Verio Web Hosting, Inc.
hart@xxxxxxxxxxx        ><8>  ><8>  ><8>        http://www.iserver.com/