Re: [stella] Thinking... [nearly ot]

Subject: Re: [stella] Thinking... [nearly ot]
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:07:56 -0400
>It looks for the _position_ of the gun (not for a hit of any particular
>duck) during the white frame..

The reason I think differently (ouch, what a Mac pun) was that I'm pretty
sure I remember bright white boxes around the ducks when you pulled the
trigger.  Just to be clear, I'm not talking about a white box where the gun
was pointing.  Rather, each duck-box (puntastic) lit up (one after another)
when when the trigger was pulled, and if either box entered the lens, you
had a hit.  Which duck was determined by time as the boxes flashed.

I'll have to pull out Virtua Cop on my Saturn and see what it does.  I
think it might have a white frame, but I'm not sure.  Probably quicker than
the NES and 7800, eh?

Anybody else remember white boxes in Duck Hunt, or am I losing it?  ;^)

Ruffin Bailey
Big money, no whammys.  Or is that whammies?
http://members.aol.com/mactari