[stella] A question regarding games

Subject: [stella] A question regarding games
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 16:33:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hey there!  I'm currently wending my way through the messages from
everybody regarding my Solitaire confusion.  Let me just say, yup,
Columns is 6 x 13, not 8 x 13.  I'm so silly....
     I do have a couple of questions regarding some other games.
     1)  I got Towering Inferno by U.S. Games and I'm having problems
with it.  The cartridge runs, but won't respond to my controller.  I
thought the game was defective, so I downloaded the TI for the Atari
Emulator.  It doesn't respond, either.  Am I overlooking something, or
did U.S. Games pull a Bill Gates and unleash a program with major bugs
on the public?
     2)  Also, tried the Froggo game Spiderdroid.  Who were they
kidding?
     An Amidar fan,
     Pete Holland Jr.