Re: [stella] New scrolling text cart available

Subject: Re: [stella] New scrolling text cart available
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:28:09 -0400
At 01:31 PM 6/18/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Sorry if this sounds like I'd offend you, I'm only a bit... disappointed of
>your programming skills.
>OK, this way, you use up only 5 bytes off the VCS's internal RAM, but come
>on! It still has got 128 of 'em!

Hey now, I don't that there's much of anyone whose code can't stand a
little improvement, which is what this list is all about.  Personally I
don't think I can be disappointed with anyone who's giving the 2600 a shot,
no matter what the demo looks like.  Friendly suggestions are always
welcome, but anything that's written in the Latin of assembler (that is, a
long dead language like 6502/6510 assembler ;) deserves credit!
Ruffin Bailey          |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!!!
rufbo at bellsouth.net |  http://members.aol.com/mactari
Game Articles author at http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/games