[stella] Warren Robinett

Subject: [stella] Warren Robinett
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:56:57 -0700
At 12:33 PM 6/21/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Glenn -- just wanted to make sure you'd gotten my offer to video and even
>possibly conduct the Robinett interview...  I certainly don't mind driving!

It has a lot to do with the resulting video and audio quality of such an
interview.  While the original release of Stella at 20 will be on VHS, some
footage may wind up on DVD or broadcast, in which case hi8 or SVHS
camcorders will not cut it.

Also, since Warren has probably done interviews on Adventure a thousand
times, I don't want to have to interview him multiple times just to bump up
the image quality.  He will burn out and his answers will become less
inspired.  At least if he uses his computer microphone he should be able to
acheive close to CD quality audio.

So it's all dependent on the camcorder used.  miniDV should be acceptable
if you can scrape one up.

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--        ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698      ==
== Cyberpunks homepage      http://cyberpunks.atari.org	                 ==