Re: [stella] That thread about the Miss Piggy proto

Subject: Re: [stella] That thread about the Miss Piggy proto
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:27:58 -0700
At 05:21 PM 6/29/99 -0500, you wrote:
>To my knowledge, Glenn and Will Fong (the owner
>of the prototype) are working it out now. Will mentioned
>that he was looking for the ROM for the Atari 2600
>Tempest? Anyone seen or even heard of that game
>for the Atari?

I'd just as well have him use his reader if it's faster and safer for the
cartridge.

Mine works well, but it's slow and requires pulling the EPROM out.  I know
that there are cart readers/cloners out there that read directly through
the cart connectors.

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--        ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698      ==
== Cyberpunks homepage      http://cyberpunks.atari.org	                 ==