Re: [stella] Networkable Atari.

Subject: Re: [stella] Networkable Atari.
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:21:20 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Eckhard Stolberg wrote:

> What I'm wondering is if it would be possible to replace the joystick
> port loading routine with a call of the SC tape loading routine. It
> wouldn't be quite the same, but at least you could run the demo on
> every SC without the extra hardware.

Well, that should be doable.  But given the movie in a rom, I don't think
the hardware would be that tough.  Just the rom, an address counter, a
clock to drive the counter, and a mux.  Or, if one doubles the size of the
rom, the mux isn't needed.  An oversimplification, I'm sure.  But Kevin
can correct me if I'm way off the mark.  :)

-Chris