Re: [stella] Mac Stella and the Joyport

Subject: Re: [stella] Mac Stella and the Joyport
From: aadavis1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:32:52 -0400
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but it may be of interet
regardless.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~snandhe/usbpads.htm

Alan Davis

At 10:36 PM 7/13/99 -0400, you wrote:
>On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Ruffin Bailey wrote:
>
>> >Does the USB version with work PC's too?
>> >
>> >What would the equivalent product be for the PC?
>>
>> Fraid there isn't a PC version, as far as I know.  Kernal Tech Support
>> does do an awfully good job returning emails, however, if you'd like to
>> ask them.  Here's their email info, from their sig:
>
>There *is* a pc version.  But I can't for the life of me find it on the web.
>I guess it would help if I remembered the name of it.  Plans are publicly
>available, and you purchase the drivers and assembled hardware.  I think.
>
>-Chris
>

>--
>Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/
>Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/

E-mail aadavis1@xxxxxxxx or come visit
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7837/ for
my trade/want lists for classic systems.
Carts: 2600=542 5200=66 7800=56 A8=148 Jag=56
SMS=130 Coleco=103 Intv=116 O2=51 NES=808 Arcade=22+