Re: [stella] submissions

Subject: Re: [stella] submissions
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:35:21 -0400
At 06:36 AM 7/2/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I have directories on the CD for all platforms that have tools.  That means
>PC, Mac, Amiga, and C64.  I've already put some of the stuff from the
>mactari pages there under the assumtion that it would be okay with you.

Sure, though it's Bob, Matt Dillon, and Rob *Lord of all Get Out* that have
done most of the work (and probably own most of the rights).  If the CD
lands one more Mac programmer for the 2600, I think that brings the active
programmers up to, um, about 2 (double!) so you've certainly got my support
for the tools' appearance on the CD.  ;^)

Since MPW is probably _not_ on the CD, you might include a link to my page
or just one to Nick's page should do the trick.  If you'd like a quick
readme file about how to use the tools (download MPW, etc) I'm going on
vacation this coming week and could hack one up.

Re:  Robinette interview (though I'm sure you've already done it)  I
couldn't round up a "pro" level camera at the drop of a hat (no meanness
implied... just that to accomodate my time, your time, Robinette's time,
and then the camera's time would have been tough), so it was going to be
too big a mess to organize.  But if you ever want a video with the best
Handycam known to man, I'm always game to take a road trip to the mtns.

And I still have the question... will MacStella be on the CD?  Should I
include cyberpunks info when I enter MacStella into the www.gamedb.com Mac
gaming database?

Thanks again!

Ruffin Bailey          |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!!!
rufbo at bellsouth.net |  http://members.aol.com/mactari
Game News Co-Editor: http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/games/news.html